The TextUs Web App's Setting Section has been enhanced to include more detailed analytics, account management, and new features in a modern, easy-to-navigate design.
Organization Admins have specific features listed solely in their Settings Section. These features provide more insight into the individual accounts of the whole team as well as an overview to track how your team's texting performance.
New features include:
A new Dashboard view. This view shows the account or organization's last 7 days of messaging analytics, and other options.
- For Organization Admins, the additional options include: Accounts overview with option to manage all Accounts, the most recent Notifications, and the ability to view/manage the Organization's Opt Outs.
- For all other accounts, the additional options include:
More advanced Analytics. Stay on top of your performance with detailed individual and broadcast messaging analytics.
- The Analytics section includes the ability to filter by message type, chart style, and date.
- Two views: Chart view displays filtered data in easy-to-read graphs, Table view displays downloadable numerical data in spreadsheet format
- Download your filtered data using the download button in Table view
- Note: Organization Admins must first filter by Account in order to view the account's broadcast analytics
- Broadcast Response feedback breaks down responses received into: Yes, No, Neutral, No response, and Opted Out categories for quick reference
Account Management Page.
- Your account summary details the account's name, phone number (only detail not editable), user details, integrations and API information
- Easily add new users onto an existing account using the Add New User button
- The TextUs team occasionally sends out important notifications to individual users. Find all current and past notifications saved on the Notifications page.
Opt Outs Management Page. Organization Admins have access to view their entire team's opt outs stored by phone number.
- View all phone numbers that have been opted out
- Upload a spreadsheet to bulk upload a list of number to opt out
- Newly added search feature in the upper right corner to more easily find a specific phone number
- Removing numbers from the opt out list allows your team members to begin texting them again
New Feature: Blocked Numbers. Prevent texts from specific numbers being received to your TextUs account by adding them to the Blocked Numbers List.
- Organization Admins can manage the Blocked Numbers List by adding new numbers in the upper left corner
- Search your list using the search field in the upper right
- Remove numbers from the list by selecting the trashcan