MMS or Multi-Media Messaging Service is a new feature from TextUs. MMS carries certain risks when used by recruiting professionals. Here are a few guidelines on using MMS successfully.
- Never send images of confidential information (such as Social Security cards).
- Avoid using personal images.
- Always ask your contacts to tell you what they are sending - this way if the image fails you will know what to re-ask for.
- Save your images for offline use and storage in case of internet issues or service outages.
- You can't send PDFs! If you do need to send a PDF you should take a screenshot!
- Image size is capped at 1.5mb outbound but you will be able to receive larger images.