Guidelines: Touch base with candidates you haven’t heard from in a few months.
- Hey Lydia, it’s Erich from XYZ. We have a development role that’s right up your alley. Shoot me a text back if you’re interested.
- Hey Draco, we haven’t heard from you in awhile. Still interested in travel nursing positions? If not, we’ll take you off of our list.
- [Text 1]Hi Kiki - I hope you’re having a good summer! We haven’t heard from you for a bit, so I thought I’d check in.
- [Text 2] Are you still interested in remaining active on our contract writers list? If so, I have a position that might be perfect for you.
- [Text 1] Paulette, long time no text! I just thought of you because I have a pretty stellar tech gig in Detroit that I think you might be well-suited for.
- [Text 2] No sweat if you’re not in the market, but ping me if you’d like more info.